LAID BACK BEAUTY
Of course, we all like a little help. I've rounded up a few essentials in my arsenal below.
1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream is just awesome, can't believe something so good is so cheap.
2. Dior Addict lip glow a balm that enhances your natural lip color
4. Make Up Forever Diamond Powder in White Gold 2 (for dabbing on the inner corners of your eyes and your cupids bow)
5. Sachajuan Ocean Mist for adding texture to dry or damp hair...here's my trick: put a few loose curls in your hair with a clampless curling iron, brush them out, and scrunch this in! Very high fashion messy-on-purpose hair!
6. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel for thicker, more defined brows
7. Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion brings out the curl in fine, straight hair like mine! It's my favorite hair product. Use it on dirty hair for movement and curl definition.
I found an update on no-makeup makeup that I love...I found this picture of the beautiful Fillipa Berg on Free People's blog. I love the gold highlighter under her eyes! Such a lovely alternative to piling on the liner to get your eyes to pop. I think the By Terry cream eyeshadow in Beyond Gold would get you this look perfectly.